The AI Conference is where cutting-edge science meets new business implementation. It’s a deep dive into emerging AI techniques and technologies with a focus on how to use it in real-world implementations.
The AI Conference in New York will give you a solid understanding of the latest breakthroughs and best practices in AI for business. You’ll get insider information on any aspect of AI you may be working on including:
- AI in the enterprise: executive briefings, case studies and use cases, productization, security, conversational interfaces, industry-specific applications
- Implementing AI projects: applications, tools, architecture, security
- The impact of AI on business and society: automation, AI explainability and trust, privacy, regulation
- Interacting with AI: design, metrics, product management, bots
- Models and methods: reinforcement learning, algorithms, vision/speech/emotion, deep learning, training, generative adversarial networks (GAN), natural language processing (NLP)
You may also participate in AI training courses April 29-30.
You can meet Profium 1.-2. May 2018 in the Exhibit Hall, booth number 21, at Artificial Intelligence Exhibitor Resource Center, New York Hilton Midtown.
Schedule a meeting beforehand!
We are presenting Profium Sense – an Artificial Intelligence platform and native Graph Database. Sense includes rule based inference engine especially developed for real-time operations, e.g. situational awareness and contextual services.
Ask us for Profium complimentary -20% discount code for registration!