Profium is participating, and our CEO Janne Saarela is speaking, at AI & Digital Business Nordic event, 14. November 2018 in Helsinki.
His topic is “Symbolic AI today – With availability of deep learning hardware and software many users are asking why AI recommended a product or why it came to a certain conclusion. There are many domains where symbolic AI is a good assistant for human users.”
At the epicenter of technological change, AI & Digital Business 2018 provides a chance for all the players in the industry to learn, network, and share insight on how to stay ahead.
Some topics of the event:
- Five Management Strategies for getting the most of AI
- Transforming industrial companies with artificial intelligence
- The digital leap – realising greater efficiencies by merging the real and virtual worlds
- AI from leadership perspective – how to lead the emerging business transformation?
- AI – myths, facts and digital disruption.
- How do we govern AI? – Legal, regularity and security frameworks and data related risks
- From Insights to Intelligence to Profits with AI, machine learning, AR/VR/MR/XR
- Human – Machine collaboration in the future changing the work role
- Competences, benefits and next big things in AI
- Moving AI projects from “how” to now
- Interactive mixed reality arrives